We have lots of activities coming up for families in our Pollokshaws Warm Place over the next few weeks.
Here are a list of local partners that will be joining us and upcoming activities:
- Wednesday 17th January: Caitlin from Enable will be on hand to offer advice around employment and volunteering for parents, and Maureen from the Health Visiting Oral Hygiene Team will be able to provide guidance around toothbrushing for children
- Tuesday 23rd January: Danielle from The Wise Group will be available to chat to parents around support they have for parents.
- Wednesday 24th January: Bookbug Session
- Wednesday 7th February: Women on Wheels
- Tuesday 13th February: Fun activities for the February Break
- Wednesday 14th February: Sharon doing nails
Our Warm Places are FREE to attend and open to all parents/carers and their children in South Glasgow.
Join us at the Pollokshaws Burgh Hall, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 9.15 am – 11.30 am.